Monday, September 5, 2011

Step out of the traffic!


Have you ever been told to be still? Maybe as a child you were asked to sit down by a parent, but for whatever reason you just couldn't stay seated. 

Well God is a good father and He's telling you to be still. He's telling me to be still, He's telling us ALL - be still.
“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” (Psalm 46:10 NLT)

Are you in a financial problem right now? God says be still.

Have you received a bad report from a doctor? God says be still.

Is your heart broken? God says be still.

Are you confused as to which direction to take in life? God says be still.

Whatever you are facing God says, Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth. 


We were not created to handle our own problems or to find our own way through this trip we call life, we are to simply obey God and believe His word. So today, let go of your concerns - be still - and let God rule your life. "Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything."

1 comment:

Ben said...

Good stuff Tab! I was the boy who could NEVER sit still :-p

Blog Archive